The company has specialised in VAT representation for companies in Belgium from all over the world for over 35 years. We also have experience and references in almost every business sector. With CGRFA as their VAT representative, companies are guaranteed rapid and efficient completion of their applications for a Belgian VAT number. We assist all companies professionally in the fulfilment of their administrative obligations.
The services that we provide for VAT representation in Belgium include:
- Administration for the application for a VAT number through an individual VAT representative or through a direct registration with a mandate
- Registration of incoming and outgoing invoices, and drawing up of VAT invoices
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Completion and filing of the intra-community listing
- Completion and filing of the annual listing of customers
- Completion and filing of the intra-state declarations for intra-community movements of goods
- Assistance for VAT audits and inspections
- VAT analyses of contracts
- Supplying invoice procedure
- Handling any legal or administrative dispute with the VAT office
- Corresponding as necessary with the VAT administration
- Making inquiries at the Central VAT office
- All other formalities required by the VAT legislation.
Furthermore, we also take care of the tax return which you have to submit as a non-resident company.
The CGRFA staff remain at your disposal if you have any questions and will be pleased to help you by advising you on the best VAT solutions for your company in Belgium.