Accountancy & Bookkeeping
Accountancy and Tax Services
Out client portfolio mainly consists of freelance entrepreneurs and SMEs located in Brussels and Flanders.
For organisational and practical reasons our head office is located in Brussels.
We mainly focus on:
- Liberal professions (lawyers, notaries and medical professionals)
- Holding structures
- Heritage and real estate companies
- Management companies
We provide the following services:
- Tax advice, support and assistance for personal income tax, corporate tax and VAT
- General advice and support
The company assists and advises businesses and private individuals on administrative and tax matters. We are an independent firm that focuses on small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and freelance entrepreneurs (sole traders).
The company uses professional software products that allow us to provide clients with fast processing and unambiguous reporting services.
What's more our employees’ continuous training guarantees up-to-date knowledge of applicable tax and accounting legislation. Expertise, personal involvement and a lasting relationship of trust also form the basis for providing an optimal service.
Our activities mainly consist of:
- Accounting matters in accordance with the statutory obligations and daily taxation (VAT and other declarations, prepayments etc.)
- Compiling annual accounts and compulsory documents
- Compiling reports for general assemblies and governing bodies
- Tax optimisation
- Analysis of results and reporting
- Compiling a financial plan for company formations
- Assistance for input using accounting packages
- Support for conversions, mergers, splits or company liquidations
- Preparations of publications in the Belgian Official Gazette (Belgisch staatsblad)